MEET PROJECT PRESENTATION IN MEDITOUR 2014 FORUM
walgreens photo print walgreens prescription transfer coupon walgreens photo coupon code
walgreens promo code click discount rx
discount card for prescription drugs go discount online pharmacy
diflucan pfizer diflucan 500mg diflucan zofran

abortion pill online

abortion pill online fontanerosenmalaga.es

perindopril

perindopril lunchroomtasty.nl

minoxidil

minoxidil

zofran

zofran secnet.co.nz

symbicort

symbicort ttcop.com

zoloft and weed reddit

zoloft and weed

citalopram side effects 20mg

buy citalopram

cheap abortion clinics in chicago

cheap abortion pill kit online

amitriptyline effect

amitriptyline and alcohol

benadryl and pregnancy cleft palate

benadryl pregnancy second trimester blog.mondor.org

bentelan tosse

bentelan

lexapro pregnancy risk

lexapro pregnancy risk category go

is naltrexone and naloxone the same thing

naloxone or naltrexone online

amlodipin

amlodipin teva go

lamictal and pregnancy folic acid

lamictal pregnancy

viagra and weed dangerous

viagra and weed driverblog.suddath.com

naltrexone reviews australia

naltrexone reviews

strattera coupons

strattera coupon

terbinafin hexal

terbinafin link
Holstein (Germany), 14 – 26 April 2013
The MEDITOUR 2014 Forum took place against the backdrop of declining tourist arrivals to the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean Countries (SEMCs), primarily due to instability in the region over the past 3 years.
The steep decline has come after a period of healthy annual growth between 2005 and 2010, averaging 8%, resulting in serious economic consequences, particularly in countries where tourism is a strategic sector. According to research, the tourism sector accounted for 3.8 million direct jobs in the SEMCs (7% of total jobs), and 8.5 million indirect jobs (15% of total jobs).
Consequently, it was duty to discuss and develop a strategy to help Southern and Eastern Mediterranean Countries to regain the tourists that they lost to instability, especially from Europe. As stability returns, this task will become easier, and will offer opportunities for investment and sustainable growth.

This year, MEDITOUR 2014 had a special focus on Lebanon as one of the jewels in the Mediterranean crown and especially on Beirut, natural meeting point, which has regained its status of tourist, cultural, and intellectual centre, as well as a hub for commerce, fashion, and media. Through the ages, Beirut's Phoenix-like rebirth, has fascinated visitors and captivated the world's imagination thanks to its cosmopolitan and open-minded features and the interaction of the ancient with the ultramodern.

The forum was jointly organized by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut and Mount Lebanon (CCIA-BML) and the Association of Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME).

Thanks to Luca Santarossa (MEET project manager), we had the opportunity to present the MEET project in this Forum. The presentation was done by Catalonia Region (partner 4) and it was really well-received, really successful. The assistants found the project very interesting and they asked us for more information and some of them asked us how to collaborate or participate. And, in the other hand, it was a good occasion for to make contacts and c online hange experience on ecotourism.